Thursday 1 November 2007

I'm working on the final presentation of The Amazing Remarkable Monsieur Leotard. I'm way past the stage where by innumerable successive revisions the work ceases to have all meaning and becomes a kind mandelbrot set, in which I zoom closer and closer in the hope of finding surprising and unexpected configurations. Today I've blown up some of the little faces in the audience at the moment the monstrous ti-lion suddenly gets loose and runs amuck:


P.s. the original painted pages of my book from earlier this year, The Black Diamond Detective Agency are for sale at The Beguiling.
**************
In the town where I was born:
A Scottish woman has avoided a prison sentence after she admitted putting dog excrement in her husband's curry. Jill Martin, 47, took drastic action after her marriage broke down and burst out laughing when her husband Donald started eating the dish at their home in Newton Mearns, Glasgow, Paisley Sheriff Court in central Scotland heard.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick Tracy and Colonel Sanders?

1 November 2007 at 21:45:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Jason Das said...

Oh! Those look great!

1 November 2007 at 22:51:00 GMT-5  
Blogger spacedlaw said...

Funny you should mention the Beguiling.
This week, I've got the page I ordered from them (83) and was delighted to see it coming with a reproduction of the archive picture you used for it, on which you had started working and all.
I immediately started to run the finished page under a light at all sorts of angle to see the differences in materials you had used. Fascinating it is.

2 November 2007 at 00:56:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Hayley Campbell said...

It's true what I said about Glasgow. Ask Brixton Breach.

2 November 2007 at 04:32:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Hayley Campbell said...

Didn't Shirley Manson shit in her boyfriend's cereal?

2 November 2007 at 07:36:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Eddie Campbell said...

"don't make me eat your shite, Doreen."

2 November 2007 at 14:29:00 GMT-5  
Blogger James Robert Smith said...

Re: Scottish woman.

No wonder you married a furriner.

2 November 2007 at 19:45:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

It's sad to see so few of the pages have sold, a couple months now after you originally put them up. I know that I love the 2 I bought back in Sept, but expected more to be gone by now. Methinks you need to advertise a bit more... somehow!

4 November 2007 at 17:58:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home