Tuesday 12 May 2009

&
From time to time I find myself mucking around with the html template on Blogger. Just changing the codes around and trying to personalize ever so slightly the design of the basic 'classic' page. The problem is always that what is visible in one browser may not be visible in others. For example, I've been playing with a drop shadow on the header above for the last week, but it's only visible in Safari. A few days ago I discovered that if my initial letter is big enough it can sprawl all over the header (1000px ampersand in Book Antiqua, color #FF7F00). I was up most of the night with a sick cat. Profound thoughts are far away. I'll see if my pal White is up for lunch. (the next day it was all over Bryan's vid so I crushed it)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Michael Evans said...

Playing with the hexademical again.

12 May 2009 at 19:34:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Lou Copeland said...

Holy crap, that's a serious Times Square sized logo eating honey of an ampersand. I gotta get me one of those for my website.

13 May 2009 at 06:59:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Bill Peschel said...

It's black on Bloglines, but it's so big it covers up your previous post.

Hmmm, Google's secret word for this one is "bongl". Did they out you as a toker?

13 May 2009 at 13:00:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Eddie Campbell said...

black????
see, there you have it. In the old days i would have cared. I would have immediately taken the thing down and sulked for the rest of the day.
But now i say to anyone seeing it as black, just picture it as a bright orange.

13 May 2009 at 15:08:00 GMT-5  
Blogger spacedlaw said...

It is a bright orange to me.
Just dropping by to deposit this link, which you might find interesting. Or not.

18 May 2009 at 01:40:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!,i like this template..... it's a simply super. more template itemplatez.com

23 May 2009 at 08:21:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home