Wednesday 8 July 2009

long interview with me has just been posted at Forbidden Planet International. Pádraig Ó Méalóid was the interviewer. I love the way my mailing account at the Bigpond site renders his name:

=?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E1draig_=D3

However, it arrives correctly in my inbox. And given my rant about internet browsers the other day, you may have just read two lots of gibberish instead of one. Here's a cartoon I sent to him, recalling a snippet of conversation with Hayley Campbell:

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horray! After all that pain and heartache, it really does look good online. Thanks a million for doing the interview. I was delighted to get the chance to talk to you.

8 July 2009 at 04:43:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, what's that page you're working on there?

8 July 2009 at 08:42:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Marcus Gipps said...

Are we still allowed to put our hands up for sketches, especially if the one we "won" ages ago got lost in the post?

very much looking forward to the Pants thing...

8 July 2009 at 17:46:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous tita said...

An encrypted name? That's what I call exotic! I enjoy reading the interview, by the way.

8 July 2009 at 18:14:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Jody Macgregor said...

I think Padraig might already have dibs on that sketch...

8 July 2009 at 18:48:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Eddie Campbell said...

he already has possession of it indeed.

9 July 2009 at 19:01:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home