Saturday 22 August 2009

idle daydream: I took Monty out for his walk and remembered this time to take a plastic bag to pick up his poo. You'd have thought humans would have organized this better by now. It should be the other way around. In a perfect world WE would have animals to perform that service for US. Imagine having your own little army of dung beetles that would muster every time you go out to take the air.

in the meantime, I just found this promo video for Graham Rawle's recent book: "Graham Rawle's pictures capture perfectly the innocence, the magic and the dream-like surrealism of this truly wonderful story."-Raymond Briggs


(I previously wrote about Rawle here)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Adams said...

If I had to (if I was forced on pain of torture) apply the term graphic novelist to anyone it would be Rawle, but then I would be using the term in a way no one else uses it. And I suspect he doesn't give a rat's arse about all this silly arguing over definitions.

I really enjoy Rawle's books. I always imagine him and Glen Baxter getting together for afternoon tea, discussing their next genius idea.

22 August 2009 at 21:17:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home