Friday 14 August 2009

i usually avoid carrying somebody else's advertising, but it's in the nature of our times that art of a sort is often made in the service commerce. Anyone who has ever tried to make a film will immediately recognize this one as exceptionally clever. Do not take my purloining of the video as an endorsement of the product.


Some of the Scottish names in the credits have got me all teary eyed. Alison McDonald... Annie McCredie... Shug McGurk...
(My pal Bob Morales brought it to my attention)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Michael Evans said...

Interview with the director
http://www.shots.net/article_detail.asp?atype=1&id=9071

14 August 2009 at 02:46:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That´s very clever. Yes.

14 August 2009 at 08:34:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, well, we all have to keep walking don't we?

14 August 2009 at 11:09:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Bill Peschel said...

Don't drink the stuff meself, but I can appreciate the work and timing that had to go into that.

I wonder how much of that was true?

15 August 2009 at 10:47:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home